Zerachiel

SPAM:Another year of Easter eggs vanishing

I wrote a post about this same time last year about easter eggs from the past years vanishing from the display page. I came back this year and low and behold it has happened once again. Last year I spent the pain staking time of collecting EVERY SINGLE EGG! I collected so many I actually started to work back through the ones I missed from 2022.. .yet once again 2022 is completely empty and I only have 15 out of 57 eggs from last year. What's worse is almost every single egg from 2012 onwards is gone! I know a year or two i neglected the easter event but every single year is empty when it shouldn't be. 

I'm honestly upset by this cause I cackled with the FF references in the eggs from last year and they are gone. It was a lot of time, a great deal of it having to hide my phone during work to collect all the eggs.. and they are just.. gone. What's worse is almost every single egg from 2012 onwards is gone! I know a year or two i neglected the easter event but every single year is empty when it shouldn't be. 

This was the picture I posted last year showing the loss of eggs

Screenshot2023-04-09145824.png.64c18c9f5d0072c00a0a36a87630308d.png.e6de50b2c3dcc7cd7da91c3dd94d2eda.png

And this is the one from this year! 

image_2024-03-31_020000524.thumb.png.d6e310d5960183044191a7fe57858845.png

image_2024-03-31_020117799.png

Posted (edited)

If this isn't just some glitch on your machine (as it doesn't seem to happen to anyone else) take a new screenie every time you catch an egg, and of the graph, EVIDENCE is key... I see three from this year...

And two hours later - still only three. Are you actually catching them, at all ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If this isn't just some glitch on your machine (as it doesn't seem to happen to anyone else) take a new screenie every time you catch an egg, and of the graph, EVIDENCE is key... I see three from this year...

And two hours later - still only three. Are you actually catching them, at all ?

Lol I posted this 9 hours ago which was 3 am for me. I just logged onto my computer about 20 minutes ago so I haven't caught anymore since I posted this since I was asleep / doing easter things. 

OK - you are now up to 4.

13 as of 11.21 am on April 1.

No change as of 4.10 pm.

15 - all day; same as at 5 am today (2nd) 

Up to 20. (I am posting to ensure a record is kept independent of OP's machine !!)

No additions in the last 20 hours.

Over 24 hours and no new eggies to be seen.

At 23 today (5th April) 

Repeated double-posting is spam. I'm closing this thread as it has become simply spammy - if this problem persists, please create a new thread.

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.