TJ09

2024-03-06 - Festival of Eggs Submissions

Shoot, I forgot to check for this! I made one way back in November after the Halloween event 😭

I'm okay with the one I made being included in next year's event instead, but I don't know if it's a good idea to send it now or wait until next year.

1 hour ago, bord said:

Shoot, I forgot to check for this! I made one way back in November after the Halloween event 😭

I'm okay with the one I made being included in next year's event instead, but I don't know if it's a good idea to send it now or wait until next year.

You'll need to send it next year regardless. Sending it now might gain you some feedback to make next year smoother.

What if I submitted an egg and received a comment to change it a little and after changing it I did not receive a response?

Posted (edited)

On 3/27/2024 at 7:16 AM, lycanrocka said:

What if I submitted an egg and received a comment to change it a little and after changing it I did not receive a response?

Am dummy who can't read apparently

Edited by MoonlightEevee

2 hours ago, MoonlightEevee said:

If ot was before it closed and heard nothing back then you're in

Sorry! I’m not entirely sure if that’s right. If you heard back “thank you for your submission”, that’s usually when you’re in. If you heard back some suggestions, and you made the changes and resubmitted, and then did not hear any response after, I believe that means your changes are still in the queue.

I’m sorry, I think that means the limit was reached before lycanrocka’s edited version came back to the front of the queue.

On 3/27/2024 at 9:16 PM, lycanrocka said:

If you did not receive a 'thank you for your submission' reply, it means the submission did not make the cut.

On 3/27/2024 at 10:05 AM, wobster109 said:

Sorry! I’m not entirely sure if that’s right. If you heard back “thank you for your submission”, that’s usually when you’re in. If you heard back some suggestions, and you made the changes and resubmitted, and then did not hear any response after, I believe that means your changes are still in the queue.

I’m sorry, I think that means the limit was reached before lycanrocka’s edited version came back to the front of the queue.

Oops, sorry, i misread that.