Icaruus

SPAM:Lf Amarignis male

Posted (edited)

I'm new and don't have much to offer but I can't seem to find any of these dragons? I have a female but shes fought with the only male available 💀

Edited by Icaruus

Amarignis are a female-only Valentine breed that are only available during the Valentine breeding season. You will have to wait until next year to get another.

Posted (edited)

And it WILL be female.Your best bet is to find a dragon she would look good with and get yourself a male of that breed.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

6 hours ago, Siliskor said:

Amarignis are a female-only Valentine breed that are only available during the Valentine breeding season. You will have to wait until next year to get another.

Oh! Okay, understandable. I wasn't aware when I got her, just thought she was glorious 🤌🏻 thank you

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

And it WILL be male.Your best bet is to find a dragon she would look good with and get yourself a male of that breed.

I'm still trying to figure that out 💀 

Posted (edited)

I mistyped - all amarignises are female, no matter what you do. All holiday dragons are single gender at Valentines; Hallowe'ens can be either, and two of the Christmas dragons - Holly and Mistletoe - can be either sex when bred, but otherwise all Christmas ones are single sex too.

Holiday dragons can only produce holiday eggs in season; at any other time they will refuse. So if you tried to breed her with your Fenghuo, the pair will refuse - was that what you tried ? When her week cooldown is over, she can be tried with any other regular (not pygmy, twoheaded or drake !) male except your vampire - they are unbreedable. So for you, just now, that would mean your Aeria Gloris... though you have two more candidates on the way !

You might benefit from a mentor:

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Thank you all for the helpful information! Individual trade threads are also not allowed on the forums, please use one of the existing trade threads.

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.