SQDragon

ANSWERED:Vampire Dragon?

Now do let me know if this topic of asking about how to get a dragon doesn’t go in this specific “Help” forum, I’m new and unsure.

I would like to ask, how can one achieve a beautiful Vampire dragon? My silly vampiric enjoying brain desires one. I assume it may be an Halloween event, and if so will it come back next time? 

Posted (edited)

Despite being the Halloween '08 dragon, vampires don't come back on Halloween so you cannot obtain a vampire without the help of another player.  Either via trading, being gifted, or finding an egg in the AP.

Vampire eggs are obtained by using the "Bite" action from an adult vampire on an egg, and can either kill the egg or turn the egg.  If turned, sometimes the egg is dropped to the abandoned page automatically ("repulsed").  So you can't get a "CB" vampire in the sense of one that wasn't "turned" from a different egg right now (though "Bite" can be used on eggs regardless of CB or bred status--but it cannot be used on 2-headed, Pygmy, or Drake eggs)

Eggs killed this way eat up a kill slot.

Furthermore, regsedless of the outcome Bite has a 30 day cooldown between uses.

The flip side is they can Bite year-round and aren't restricted to Halloween.

That said, check your DMs!  :3

Edited by KageSora

Oh my gosh your are WONDERFUL!!

This is very good information to know and I thank you for your response!! I will note all this down!

Vampiric brain is HAPPY THANK YOU!! 😁😁😁

You're welcome!  And always feel free to ask again if you forget, even veteran players need refreshers on things at times!