Princess Kiara

If you could have any breed of dragon in real life...

You're snug in your bed, cozy and warm. As you drift off, you find yourself walking through the woods and meet a friendly Amarignis who tells you to pick three breeds of dragon and the eggs will be next to your bed upon waking. Which breeds do you choose, and why?

For me, I would choose an Amarignis (for obvious reasons), an Ice dragon because the idea of riding such a powerful, beautiful blue dragon is pretty breathtaking, and... I'd be tempted to get one of the old day glory drakes, but given their intelligence level I think I'd rather a Sunsong I could ride through the clouds.

What's yours, and why?

Parg because I love pargs and they could bring me fruit.

Pillow, because ultimate cuddles.

And a white dragon because they are nice and that seems like the solution to healthcare problems.

An Astralophyne for their healing powers,  a Magia for their magical prowess, and maybe a Rift Wyrm due to how many problems the ability to open up portals would solve.  Just being able to study their abilities would solve MANY problems in real life, and assuming they're able to function at all, that's proof magic would exist once they came into existence. If we could just teleport stuff to places with the lack of effort a rift wyrm uses we'd solve world hunger, healing magic could probably speed up recovery and costs IRL and possibly cure things we can't, and magic is magic. Nuff said. I wonder if the two wyrms would be jealous of the one with ten limbs...

None of these are my favorite (though I do love those three), if I were going for raw favorites it would be a Witchlight, an Amalthean, and a Royal Eminence, but all of them are flawed breeds that wouldn't be as helpful irl.

Edited by blockEdragon

I would have all three colors of pargulus pygmy because they seem a lot like cats and I would like to cuddle with them.

Or a pargulus, a white dragon (for healing and booping), and a tercorn (my other favorite dragon).

Edited by Skadi

I’d get a male Moonstone because they’re so gentle, a Black Truffle because I support Team Rhaenys on House of the Dragon; and she’d create a sensation amongst my Grove the next time I attend a Circle and they look a little like the Maleficent dragon; and I’d wrestle myself to choose between a Radiant Angel and a Heartseeker for my third. Radiant Angel because that’s what my RL spirit familiar looks like, and a Heartseeker because I love the smell of chocolate 🖤🖤🖤

I guess I’d go for the Heartseeker.

BTW, all of those breeds showed up in my recently-finished Favourite Breeds even-Gen project. In fact, I bred a Black Truffle to a Heartseeker. Nice umami pairing 😋

Cassare. I just really love their ability.

Pargulus. Because I love food.

Temple Wyrm. Because their personality. 

cloudplumes... theyre just so fluffy!! and pacified aegis dragons! and really all the dragons in my signature

Edited by porkchopseven

Holly. I am a Christmas Eve baby myself, and I am obsessed with them. 2nd choice Holly. 3rd choice would have to be Holly.

https://dragcave.net/group/146407-all-da-hollies

I think I have 5 more that I didn't group yet. Don't mind me. It takes a long time for me to group things.

Any long-time players remember how hard it was to get a Holly at all? I started playing in 2008 and didn't catch one until 2012.

Edited by PrincessLucy