Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nero7002

Hello!

Hello! I’m new here, I just started yesterday and I don’t really know how to do anything here yet. You can call me Nero (she/her) and I like dragons :D

Hello and welcome! I have some tips I like to share with those that need help:

1. Start with the Help section for basics on how the game works and some terminology. 

2. Use fansites to grow your eggs and hatchlings. You shouldn't need to use more than three if you choose the right ones; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. Here is the list of fansites to choose from. I've also used DragHatch and Valley Sherwood and they're both excellent.

3. Don't add your dragons to fansites when they're too young, if they get too many views too fast they could get sick (softshell) and die. I add mine around 6d5h left for eggs, and 5d23h left during higher traffic times like holiday releases.

I also love dragons. :) 

18 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I have some tips I like to share with those that need help:

1. Start with the Help section for basics on how the game works and some terminology. 

2. Use fansites to grow your eggs and hatchlings. You shouldn't need to use more than three if you choose the right ones; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. Here is the list of fansites to choose from. I've also used DragHatch and Valley Sherwood and they're both excellent.

3. Don't add your dragons to fansites when they're too young, if they get too many views too fast they could get sick (softshell) and die. I add mine around 6d5h left for eggs, and 5d23h left during higher traffic times like holiday releases.

I also love dragons. :) 

Ty! And about how many views do dragons need to hatch? Also what does under _ days mean under the links

It depends on the dragon's breed and remaining time. I typically see anywhere between 1000 and 2500 for mine, but they're mostly commons.

Your scroll is how you view and interact with your dragons. This should link to your scroll (provided you're logged in).

Close to hatching, typically! If it's sick, you'll get flavor text akin to "Something seems wrong with this egg. It's shell is softer than usual." after the normal descriptions. I don't have any sick eggs right now, so I can't recite every word. :) 

However, eggs with cracks in them can still get sick. If you have a sick egg/hatchling, a pop-up will always appear at the top of your "Dragons" page (pictured below).

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-02-1112_10_53PM.png.c86f6e55d1fdabfe6d08ca8fa4d8419a.png

If you have any more questions, I'd suggest the Help thread, specifically Tiny Little Questions.

Have fun!