Myoukin

ANSWERED:Yuleback heritage image is now a Jester egg image?

Go to solution Solved by blah,

I was going through, organizing my holiday lineage dragons when I noticed something odd about my Yulebacks (spoiler for large image):

Spoiler

image.png.2290211c71e3ee447ac15e1f6b10e87f.png

Going into their lineage pages, I got this:

image.png.a501503f446f7d278a33ab051157eb31.png

I think it's safe to say the images got switched around or something. As far as I can tell, none of the other dragons are having that issue, but it probably couldn't hurt to double-check.

Those are great screenshots. 😂

I just checked my Yulebucks and they look normal. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache? Maybe something got stuck there. 

Yeah, mine look normal, too. I'd suggest trying what blah said and clear your cookies. I believe I had a similar issue some time ago, and clearing my history and everything, then reloading DC fixed the images on the site.

17 minutes ago, blah said:

Those are great screenshots. 😂

I just checked my Yulebucks and they look normal. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache? Maybe something got stuck there. 

Yeah, clearing my cache did it; thanks for the suggestion. I have to wonder what caused it in the first place, but at least it's nothing that can't be solved easily.

Most of DC's image URLs randomize every few hours instead being static. Sometimes those URLs are re-rolled by a different spite, causing the old image to persist in a new location until the cache is cleared (or the page is hard refreshed with Ctrl+F5).