Metafarers

Pargulus Pygmy Protectorate

I just nabbed one from the cave, but I only collect z codes. Post here if you want it, and I'll pm you a one-way when it's off cool down.

11 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I just nabbed one from the cave, but I only collect z codes. Post here if you want it, and I'll pm you a one-way when it's off cool down.

Me!

Didn't realize there was a thread!

I, fusaida, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

My little safe haven can be found here❤️ I am amassing a small army of Vilvoors to serve as their stout protectors. I will happily breed babies for good homes.

41 minutes ago, fusaida said:

Didn't realize there was a thread!

I, fusaida, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

My little safe haven can be found here❤️ I am amassing a small army of Vilvoors to serve as their stout protectors. I will happily breed babies for good homes.

Welcome to the protectorate! You have a great collection :)

I, porkchopseven, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

Even though my luck is terrible, I'll try collecting them! Pargs forever

edit is it ok if i call my parg protectors "pargtectors"

Edited by porkchopseven

3 minutes ago, porkchopseven said:

I, porkchopseven, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

Even though my luck is terrible, I'll try collecting them! Pargs forever

edit is it ok if i call my parg protectors "pargtectors"

Thanks for joining! And yeah, you can name your protectors however you like, just has to be parg protecting/helping themed in some way :)

I solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

Instead I will keep them in a nice little jar and put them on the shelf where they will be safe.

I should name my pargulus army. I have quite a few, and they're mostly all caveborn. Just put them all in a group and I have 91. Not as much as I would like, but we're getting somewhere.

Edited by Skadi

2 hours ago, Skadi said:

I solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

Instead I will keep them in a nice little jar and put them on the shelf where they will be safe.

I should name my pargulus army. I have quite a few, and they're mostly all caveborn. Just put them all in a group and I have 91. Not as much as I would like, but we're getting somewhere.

Welcome to the Protectorate! Make sure your pargs get free range time though <.<

taken!

PARG DROP PARG DROP

will abandon if not taken soon

both red 2g PB

Edited by FuecocoBoi09

I took the second- I've been looking to get a Parg for a while ^_^ I do plan on joining this after I get some more.

I, Moonlight Eevee, mother of hunter dragons and collector of rex named dragons, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

8 minutes ago, MoonlightEevee said:

I, Moonlight Eevee, mother of hunter dragons and collector of rex named dragons, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

Redemption arc!

On 2/13/2024 at 9:48 PM, Metafarers said:

Redemption arc!

totally not because you blackmailed me into almost killing hunters d:

I, euphoric_poptarts, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

10 hours ago, Metafarers said:

I took it, thank you :)

1 hour ago, euphoric_poptarts said:

I, euphoric_poptarts, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

I took it, thank you :)

Yay, welcome!!

I, Zanto, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

I only collected CBs so far. Here is my group:

https://dragcave.net/group/148428-pargulus ^_^