Metafarers

Pargulus Pygmy Protectorate

Banner by Lovecats:

image.png.8fd3943aaee8f3d5b31077abec2142fa.png.3682e09cea66372c018f4e25968420f6.png

There is a threat on the horizon to the cherished Pargulus Pygmy.  A terrible parg eating trend has begun to catch on, ravaging the wild population and resulting in inhumane, cruel meat farms. We must put a stop to this!

Please consider taking the oath today to protect the beloved parg and join the Pargulus Pygmy Protectorate.

Rules

1. NEVER kill/eat/or otherwise harm a parg.

2. Collect pargs to keep them safe.

3. Collect other dragons to help keep your pargs safe. Name the Parg Protectors with names that evoke their calling!

4. Never trade a parg to someone you know wants to kill it. 

Oath

I solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

Please join our society and help protect dragonkind!

Registered Groups:

Metafarers

FuecocoBoi09

MadameM

Lovecats

Fusaida

Skadi

Zanto

Banner for signatures by Lovecats:

image.png.67ef66912751905006ef00b9f8057463.png.de555d071cef6f68389a51bb7df56614.png

Edited by Metafarers

I,  madameM (Pallion)  Solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh (that's what bacon is for), never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them~ 

Here's to the P3 protectorate! 🙃😉

Meta you made this specifically for me and i love it

I,  Jamie aka FuecocoBoi09 solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

I, lovecats, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them.

They may frockle in my theoretical citrus fields for as long as they please. :)

I have updated the post to remove naming/acronym rules. If anyone has any ideas on how to make this idea more distinct as a collecting/breeding project I'm open to ideas :)

Someone suggested to me in Discord that folks in the Protectorate have a visible group, that you can register on this thread to be added to the first post :) I think that's a great idea. Please post your group here to register when you have a chance, and I will add it!

Calling 2 parg collectors- @fusaida and @Zanto. Also, why don’t we try and make this breeding somehow? Big parg line? Collectathon? Battle between the parg types?

Sorry about that! On one section it was set to public so I assumed that the rest was as well! So, they are ready to show off now! 🤣

After reading the post above I went thru and checked each of my pargs to see who had mates who is ready to breed and bred 2 new babies!

(Hmmm thinking of how long of a line I could create) This might be interesting!

Edited by madameM

22 minutes ago, madameM said:

Sorry about that! On one section it was set to public so I assumed that the rest was as well! So, they are ready to show off now! 🤣

Using the link you posted, it still doesnt work.

Ok I think I got it to take now and they should be viewable.... my computer is sure not liking this cold weather moving in been giving me trouble for several hours now! But anyway hope you can see them now and got 2 new babies that were just birthed ... I like the thought of a long line of pargs could be very interesting!

MadameM and Lovecats have been added to the registry. I agree, a Parg massbreed would be fun. Once the protectorate collectively has enough pargs, we should definitely organize this.

Additionally, creating pb parg lines and long parg lines would be great. Together we should be able to do a lot of bloodswaps to help each other along.

I have about 16 PB CB pairs i can breed for people who want their first parg! Here is some parg information: CB pargs right now are surprisingly rare. They are usually picked up fast, so you have to be quick fingered to get them! You get red pargs from Forest and Volcano, Green from Desert and Jungle, and Blue from Coast and Alpine. These are based on the growing locations of fruit.

I can also confirm that the CB Pargs have been a lot harder to get recently! I lucklily have had quite bit of success trading for them via the following:

• 2g Floret Iris alts
  • 3g EG spriter alts
  • CB Rares
  • CB Codes

The upcoming Eclipse might brings some good trading fodder for Pargs. :) I personally have had my fill of Silver Sonts, so might be trading if I can.

Edited by Lovecats

Good to know! Pargs are only growing in popularity, I'd say they on par with Astraels almost. I'm going to try and grow up a number of cb pairs so I can breed for folks.

Hi all. I made a silly mockup for the Protectorate to spread the word of our cause.

image.png.8fd3943aaee8f3d5b31077abec2142fa.png

Feel free to do whatever with it! I had a lot of fun making it. :)

Spoiler

The original :wub:

image.png.5d6c246cafbc4f69dc679233c2d30c84.png

Edit:

I made a smaller one for signatures. :) I've no idea how to add the pixel text, though. Perhaps a job for another day!

image.png.67ef66912751905006ef00b9f8057463.png

Edited by Lovecats

44 minutes ago, Lovecats said:

Hi all. I made a silly mockup for the Protectorate to spread the word of our cause.

image.png.8fd3943aaee8f3d5b31077abec2142fa.png

Feel free to do whatever with it! I had a lot of fun making it. :)

Reveal hidden contents

The original :wub:

image.png.5d6c246cafbc4f69dc679233c2d30c84.png

This is the best :)

20 minutes ago, DragonPrincess1 said:

Anyone willing to spare a green variant?

Yeah! CB or Bred?

@Lovecats I edited the first post to include what you made, thank you so much again!

Also for pixel text I have used online text generators :)

49 minutes ago, DragonPrincess1 said:

Either

Check Dms