aa_oo3oo

ANSWERED:How do I delete scroll?

Go to solution Solved by Moriaty,

Hello! I did DC a few years ago, and I quit early because I was busy at the time.

And I created a new account a few days ago.ย ย But I found an old account.

I want to delete a new account because I know I shouldn't create multiple accounts!

No Dragon on the new account at the moment. No Eggs either.

Should I just leave it without log in from now on?

Or if you need to send a message to someone, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. I'm a foreigner so I'm using a translator, but it's a little difficult.ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Also, this forum account is logged in with the DC account I want to delete, will the forum account disappear if DC scroll is deleted?

I have a lot of questions. I'm sorry.๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

Here's the summary.

1.ย How to delete an account

(1-1) I Do I just not log in?

(1-2) Should I send a message to someone to delete their account?

2.ย This forum account is logged in with a DC account, but if the DC account disappears, will the forum account also disappear?

ย 

Thank you for reading!

Posted (edited) Solution

q1: Here's the link to deleting a scroll

https://dragcave.net/help/deletion

weird how this is not linked on the help page though, I thought it would be but couldn't find it

ย 

i do not know about forum account connection though, so maybe wait for a mod or something with related experience to answer q2

Edited by Moriaty

9 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

q1: ์Šคํฌ๋กค ์‚ญ์ œ ๋งํฌ๋Š” ๋‹ค์Œ๊ณผ ๊ฐ™์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

https://dragcave.net/help/deletion

์ด์ƒํ•˜๊ฒŒ๋„ ๋„์›€๋ง ํŽ˜์ด์ง€์— ๋งํฌ๊ฐ€ ์—ฐ๊ฒฐ๋˜์–ด ์žˆ์ง€ ์•Š์•„์„œ ๊ทธ๋Ÿด ๊ฑฐ๋ผ ์ƒ๊ฐํ–ˆ์ง€๋งŒ ์ฐพ์„ ์ˆ˜ ์—†์—ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

ย 

ํฌ๋Ÿผ ๊ณ„์ • ์—ฐ๊ฒฐ์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด์„œ๋Š” ์ž˜ ๋ชจ๋ฅด๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋”ฐ๋ผ์„œ ๋ชจ๋“œ๋‚˜ ๊ด€๋ จ ๊ฒฝํ—˜์ด ์žˆ๋Š” ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์ด q2์— ๋‹ต๋ณ€ํ•  ๋•Œ๊นŒ์ง€ ๊ธฐ๋‹ค๋ฆฌ์‹œ๋ฉด ๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

ย 

Wow!! I never knew there was a page like this!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

In fact, I've searched a lot to delete my account, and no one has told me about this page.ย It would have been nice if it was included in the help page as you said.

Anyway, thank you so much for your help!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

For those who are curious about number 2

I get a notification to authenticate with DC when I log in, so if I delete my account, I don't think I'll even be able to enter my forum account!

I think the forum account will still remain, but I don't think I can just log in because there is no authentication method.

So anyone who wants to delete their DC account will have to take a separate action on their forum account as well!

ย 

This is just speculation, so it's not absolute.๐Ÿ˜…

I don't want to be misunderstood as a multi-account, so I'm planning to delete both DC and Forum accounts.

If the manager sees it, please close the subject.ย Thank you!