Kiki_Minami26

ANSWERED:Leetle tree cycle?

Hello I have not been on the site in some time. And upon logging in I was curious why my Leetle Tree is still in the autumn phase unless it's not to that point? I looked online and could not find any time when it changes.

Because it is still autumn.  Winter arrives with the winter solstice on Dec 21.  Leetle trees go by real life seasons, changing with the equinoxes and solstices.  There are a few other special days during the year your leetle tree will change.  You can get more information at the leetle tree wiki page.

On 12/12/2023 at 11:40 AM, Dracaena said:

Because it is still autumn.  Winter arrives with the winter solstice on Dec 21.  Leetle trees go by real life seasons, changing with the equinoxes and solstices.

"Real life seasons" as they're astronomically defined in the US. Just wanted to specify, since I suspect this is a cultural difference; seasons on DC always feel odd to me, even though I understand the logic behind them. There are plently of places where the winter solstice is considered the heart of winter, not it's beginning; similarly, the summer solstice is called midsummer in quite a few languages. Not to mention the places where seasons are divided based on months. :) But DC is made by an American, so solstices and equinoxes mark the beginning of a season.