jaeger777

Would it be possible to add the dragon's breed name as one of the things listed?

Perhaps somewhere beside the dragon's name. Maybe have it in between the dragon and the dragon's name or in between the dragon's name and the type the dragon is currently in (Egg, small dragon, Adult).

Unless I'm misreading your suggestion, I think as you collect and view more dragons you will find that this has already been implemented 🙂 You can see a dragons species if you click on it, with a link to your encyclopedia (once you learn more about the dragon)

Edited by blinkdog

48 minutes ago, blinkdog said:

Unless I'm misreading your suggestion, I think as you collect and view more dragons you will find that this has already been implemented 🙂 You can see a dragons species if you click on it, with a link to your encyclopedia (once you learn more about the dragon)

I have seen that before. Dragon Encyclopedia if I remember correctly.

I am talking more about the list of dragons that you own. The one in the Dragons button in between the Account and Trading button.

I find it hard to find the dragons I am looking for without looking up their names in the wiki. Having their breed names in the list would make it easier since I would just use Ctrl + F.

I think the issue there is one of room.  On mobile there's no room for that information without deleting other info/useful links.  It'd be useful but I don't see how you could do it without removing other vital info to make room...  :(

A temp solution is to create a group, and search to add dragons. That’s at least how I find certain breeds I have when looking.

Though since space is an issue for phone, I’d just like to see the same search bar at the top of your personal scroll, as you find atop your groups when adding.

3 hours ago, inghelene said:

Though since space is an issue for phone, I’d just like to see the same search bar at the top of your personal scroll, as you find atop your groups when adding.

I know there's a suggestion for that during breeding, but I think this would be helpful as well honestly--easily navigate to a specific dragon or set of dragons, not a much of a worry about space and being too cramped to easily read (much more flexibility in positioning than trying to fit another column of data).

46 minutes ago, KageSora said:

I know there's a suggestion for that during breeding, but I think this would be helpful as well honestly--easily navigate to a specific dragon or set of dragons, not a much of a worry about space and being too cramped to easily read (much more flexibility in positioning than trying to fit another column of data).

Yeah! I also assume it’s easier on the server, since users are essentially creating and deleting groups for the same purpose.