Brite

ANSWERED:How does one link their dragon's lineage through bbcode?

Go to solution Solved by Fuzzbucket,

I'm embarrassed by asking this, but I'm trying to post some of my dragon lineages through bbcode in a particular lineage project thread.  I followed the  'url=LINEAGELINK]NAME[/url' guide that was on the thread's original post and that didn't work. Typed it all out myself, still didn't work. Ended up hiding the post since nothing was working and it was just a spam of link texts at that point. Can someone please explain to me how to do this correctly? I've had it up to my ears trying to figure this out. Please explain carefully since my slow brain is easily confused and overwhelmed by technology. 

Edit: Funny how the link works on this post, but still won't work on the thread I'm trying to reply in. Which just makes me more confused and frustrated....

Edited by Brite

This forum doesn't use bb code anymore, unfortunately. I don't see them working on this post?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/L3VaE

Just paste the actual lineage link. You can then change the text or use the little link button above on existing text.

OR you can post an image 6Kc8.gif.b8c2b6fe6d87a8096416c1e7299cfdd4.gif, double click on it and put the link in there - click my minty !

image.png

It's been forever since I played around with the links. Thanks for explaining it (and showing me the image, Fuzz). I'll try that.