Zonnedauw

How many groups?

Just curious. I'm a user from way back when who just rejoined the site, and I'm having a lot of fun with groups so far.

I have my dragons sorted to 16 different groups at the moment. Now, do I think this is too much? Probably not, but maybe...

So, I was wondering. How many groups do you all have? How do you sort your dragons? How many groups is too many? I wanna know!

Edited by Zonnedauw

I have 84. Some are kind of historic - ones from breeding project competitions that I haven't the heart to delete. Too many ? Probably ! Not least because I have just found one with a name that means nothing and I have NO idea why the dragons in it are in there.... I am now going to look therm all over and delete some....

Wow! 84! Then my 16 is definitely nothing to be worried about. Don't mind me, I'll be off doing some more sorting 😄

I have around 20. PBs and checkers I sort by generation, then I have a few groups that are breed-specific, some specific lineage groups, a group for frozen hatchies, and a some other random groups including word codes and a "2g checker ideas" group. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I have - fewer now.... ! SOMEONE here has 300.

wow and i've been deleting and reusing around 10 groups bc i thought there was some sort of limit 😂

No-one has yet found an upper limit. That I know of, anyway.

I thought I had about 30-40 groups, but I went to count just now and came up with 79. 

Clearly I cannot be trusted with math!  :)

I have 50 groups (organised here if anyone wants XD) for a whole variety of things. They've become the only way to effectively manage my scroll as it gets every bigger so thank TJ for groups lmao