Cal-ifornia

ANSWERED:Proxy Detected

Go to solution Solved by Fuzzbucket,

I logged into dragcave on my phone Saturday/Sunday night to catch the eggs, but now when I got on today: "You appear to be using a proxy. While this won’t stop you from visiting Dragon Cave, you cannot give views and clicks to eggs/hatchlings. "

I closed the tab on my phone that night after catching the eggs, but a quick check showed that it said the same thing on mobile. It didn't say that last time, and now I'm a little worried because I'm planning on viewing a lot of eggs/hatchlings through sites like VallerySherwood and Allure to unlock the breed, but I'm not sure how that would work if I can't actually view dragons?

What I did different last time: I logged into Dragcave my phone for the first time in a long time release night, which was also the first release in a while I participated in on day 1. I literally did it at 1-2am because I was up getting everything ready for back to school (which is today for me). Was the first time in a couple months I was actively online at the 5 minute refreshes and constantly clicking new eggs to see if I could nab them.

Only recent ISP changes I can think of are our apartment complex switching from Suddenlink/Optimum to someone else, so we had to get whole new log-ins and stuff for that. We also moved units in the same complex a month back, right before new arrivals happened. That triggered a second new log-in when the new lease started. I don't even know if that would be what's causing it, because it wasn't doing this before today, and I've been decently active on here?

(I tried using yall's advice before I posted this: http://www.whatismyproxy.com  says there are no proxies detected)

Edited by Serotina

This happens all the time and usually goes away again all by itself. There's nothing TJ can do.