Brite

ANSWERED:Breeding glitch

Go to solution Solved by purplehaze,

So I went to breed my golden dragon last night and it said that she had recently bred and that I must wait another 7 days. Thing is, I didn't breed her? It's not even on my action logs. I did however notice that I used fertility on her twice, once on Jun 3 at 11:59 am, and then again on Jun 4 at 1:43 am (though that's my mistake because I forgot I had already used the BSA). I'm wondering if this somehow caused the glitch? I'm wondering if it's possible for the admin to reset her breeding action maybe....

Edited by Throned

I am positive that it is not possible to use fertility on a dragon twice unless you have bred them in the meantime. Once you use fertility on them they are greyed out on the list of dragons that shows for fertility. I have accidentally used fertility on a dragon that I will never breed and it is still greyed out years later. Once you breed them they become available on the list again. So, if you were able to use fertility again you must have bred her between those two times.

You're right. After perusing my action log a dozen more times, I just noticed she was accidentally bred to the wrong mate (thank Gods they didn't produce). It was just hard to spot because she shares a similar name with another gold dragon. 

Never mind my dumb self lol 

Edited by Throned