BlitzTheZeraora

Fanfiction Forum Thread

So, I've noticed that the Dragon Cave Forums don't have something like a fanfiction section, or a diary. Which is really sad, in my opinion. I have some of my own DC headcanons and I'm in the middle of making a fanfic of this site (kinda?) and I wanted to bring this up. Take Pokeheroes.com for example - Their forum has basically everything this one does, but theres fanfictions and diaries. We could keep track of special eggs/dragons we get, and post out fanfictions. (I know this is short but it's like 10 in the morning and I just wanted to yeet the idea out here for discussion.)

I actually think this is a great idea. I know a lot of people do write fanfiction for DC already. This would give them a specific place to post it and maybe encourage others to write their own. I am not a writer, but I would love to read others' stories. :)

It could work really well as a place to index custom dragon descriptions as well, or to index backstory for individual dragons in addition to (or instead of) interfacing with the on-site custom description thing.