laevsk

SPAM:Vampire Dragons for Vampire story

I have had a story rumbling around in my (somewhat peculiar) mind for the past year. I write paranormal/supernatural type books. The story involves Vampire shapeshifters, based on Vampire Dragons I'm collecting. This story would eventually be posted to the forum here, complete with links to the dragons used within the story.  It will have other breeds of dragons, too (all dragons will be shapeshifters, of course 😁) but the main emphasis will be on the Vampire Dragons.

So I'm searching for Vampire Dragons still. I'm not asking for gifts! I expect to trade, and have picked up several through trade already.  But I have specific needs for this story.  The background of Vampires will be based on their "Bitten by" lineage. I'm having trouble finding CB Vampires with all named "bitten by" lines (preferably nicely named).  I try to choose clan names for these dragons from something in their background, too.  I especially need ones going back to 2008. Those will be the most ancient lines (the Vamp timelines will be based on the listed dates but each chronological year will become a much longer time span). I could use some more 2009 lines too.

SO .. If anyone out there has what I'm looking for, or is willing to try for what I need, please feel free to DM me to talk trades.  We can also discuss possible clan names if you specifically want (or don't want) any identifying connections.

Thank you!

Melanie aka laevsk

(In still cold and snowy Alaska .. Please send warmer weather! 😂)

Fun idea,  but individual trading threads are not allowed.  Please use some of the preexisting topics to find what you're looking for.  From the Trading Section guidelines:

• Please do not post individual trading/breeding/gifting threads. This will simply clutter up the board and make it nearly impossible for anyone to find anything. Stick with the trading board(s) that most matches what you're trading and requesting.

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.