Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaelygon

Hello from returning player

Hello! My previous message wasn't approved after 10 hours, so I figured it wasn't introductory enough. I don't think I broke any rules either.
I did mention though that I used to have an other account called semi2 but I decided to retire that and start over. I didn't want to delete it before creating a new account as I want to keep it archived, just to remind me what I was up to +10 years ago. If that's still not allowed, I could change the email and lose the password to make the account irrevocable. I won't be logging on that account either ways.

Very cool to see the site being up even after more than a decade though.
An other thing I find weird is that I can't see any posts unless I am logged out. How come guests have more permissions than newly signed up accounts?

Edit: I don't seem to find where to change profile picture
I can't even access FAQ page https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/48-frequently-asked-questions/

Hello and welcome! We just weren't able to get to your posts to approve them, it typically takes us several days to get to intro posts for approval. :) 

New accounts are heavily restricted, now that you're approved you'll have access to everything. It's a security measure.

2 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

New accounts are heavily restricted, --

I can see the reason for that, but I don't understand why new users aren't able to even see the help page while users that are logged out can.