Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cedaaar

Hello🎈

Hello everyone, this is my first time to use the forum, has been playing in DC for more than a year. My mother tongue is not English, so I am a little bad at grammar and syntax. I hope I can get along well with you.❤️

Hello and welcome! Your English was perfectly understandable to me. :) 

On 3/12/2023 at 6:49 PM, sh20000sh said:

欢迎来到DC论坛!请问您的母语是什么?

My mother tongue is Chinese😊. In fact, Chinese children learn English from an early age, but really use it to communicate when you will feel some difficulties.  

On 3/12/2023 at 4:40 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Your English was perfectly understandable to me. :) 

Yes! I have increased a lot of sense of achievement. I hope you receive a lot of happiness today 🌸.

Hello!! The little balloon is quite cute! I hope you have a fun time exploring the forum and possibly taking part in the various events to be found ^^ 

Here is a place that might be helpful to you, if there are questions you don't understand about Dragon Cave. 

So if I can ask a bit more about your journey, what was your first dragon? And what types do you like to collect? What is something you hope to get one day? 

19 hours ago, Sinsdaemn said:

Hello!! The little balloon is quite cute! I hope you have a fun time exploring the forum and possibly taking part in the various events to be found ^^ 

Here is a place that might be helpful to you, if there are questions you don't understand about Dragon Cave. 

So if I can ask a bit more about your journey, what was your first dragon? And what types do you like to collect? What is something you hope to get one day? 

Thank you! That's a big help! I will read and study carefully. 

The first Dragon I owned was a colorful little dragon, Glowback Pygmy. I prefer to collect beautiful lineage and saltkin rather than CB. I hope to,get 3g checker which black and bule Arsani Dragon 😝.

1 hour ago, Cedaaar said:

Thank you! That's a big help! I will read and study carefully. 

The first Dragon I owned was a colorful little dragon, Glowback Pygmy. I prefer to collect beautiful lineage and saltkin rather than CB. I hope to,get 3g checker which black and bule Arsani Dragon 😝.

^^;; As long as you get something useful from it. But yeah, it doesn't have to be too serious~ 

Aww, that's super cute and it seems like you have a distinctive style set. ❤️ 
I know this thread does sometimes have saltkin so might be worth a look here and there if you haven't seen it yet.  
(A place where people post teleport links and some rules, just leave a reply after taking a pretty.) 

Well then, cheers to your dragon collection journey! Hoping you get that checker without too much trouble~