Mow

-- The Kingdom's Intrigue --

thank you !! I just had a question I wasn't 100% sure after reading the rules, should the CB mates have had no other non project mates/children or does it not matter?

40 minutes ago, ravensunset said:

thank you !! I just had a question I wasn't 100% sure after reading the rules, should the CB mates have had no other non project mates/children or does it not matter?

Yes, it is okay for the CB mates to have non project mates/children. The only requirement is that they are named with their appropriate rank/title for their kingdom.

Edited by Kigyptnee

chronoshadedflipped.png.159f8049a765f6c6e4a52ad7588442a4.png "Hello members of the three kingdoms!"

"I come in peace and bearing gifts. Five unhatched eggs, each with no ancestry, are seeking homes in fine standing such as yourselves. To help find homes for these young unborn xenowyrms, my King and Queen have decided to host a raffle.

Intrigued yet? Allow me to explain the rules.

Each interested party shall put forth their name for a draw. Members of my own kingdom, the beautiful Occitanie, shall have increased odds, having their name added twice, however only one egg shall be given to each winner. First place drawn will receive first pick, second place drawn will receive second pick and so forth until either there are no eggs or no participants left. In the event that there are more eggs than participants, the winners will be drawn again to determine the second round of winners until all the eggs have found their one true homes.

To join the Raffle, use this form, and I shall submit it to their majesties on your behalf. The drawing will commence in twenty four hours. May good fortune be with you."

Fiveeggraffle.png.dd13cac0f17a66c2718772468ddefbdc.png
[The five eggs looking for homes]

I want to participate in the raffle for a CB egg!
Name: 
PM Link: 
Kingdom: 

Some quick notes: The eggs all have different times. The obidar will not be able to be influenced so I have precogged them for you ahead of time in case that affects if you want to adopt them should you win. They will be male.

Raffle Entries

Spoiler

gayrurumonPM
RavenPM
SkadiPM

Edited by Kigyptnee

I have a CB female chrono hatchling available! I won't be raffling since it is a bit low on time so I will give it to the first member who is interested.

@gayrurumon @ravensunset @Skadi Thank you for joining the raffle! The drawing will be in just a few hours!

@Serotina @Anareta Raffle entries will be closed in a few hours, so if you'd like to join in be sure to post a form! But don't worry, if you miss out this time, we are sure to have future opportunities and fun events you can participate in later on.

@Mochi has generously offered to add in a CB pyro egg to our raffle. So now we have six eggs for our winners to choose from!

Also, if you haven't already seen, Mochi has a low time CB chrono hatchling available to whoever asks for it first. ❤️ 

Thank you for the offer, but I'm alright to abstain from the raffle for now. I'm happy to take that Chrono hatchling for myself if it's still available!

54 minutes ago, Anareta said:

Thank you for the offer, but I'm alright to abstain from the raffle for now. I'm happy to take that Chrono hatchling for myself if it's still available!

It is! I have sent you a PM with the hatchling ^^

Edited by Mochi

Our raffle has concluded! Thank you for everyone who participated!

Our first place winner is.... Skadi!
Second place winner is gayrurumon!
Third place winner is Raven!

And since there were extra eggs, you each have the option to pick a second egg. For the second round winners:
First pick... Skadi
Second pick... Raven
Third pick... gayrurumon

We have six eggs to choose from: Obidar, Astrapi, Mageia, Thalassa, and two Pyros.
Edit: The second pyro from Mochi might hatch before delivery. It is precogged as female.

@Skadi, go ahead and post your top pick.
@gayrurumon, post your top two picks, ordered by first choice, second choice (in case Skadi picks your original first pick)
@ravensunset, post your top three picks, also ordered by first pick to last pick.

Once we have distributed the first round of eggs, we'll see what is left to choose for the second round. ❤️ 

Hope you all had fun & congratulations!

Edited by Kigyptnee

I will take the Mageia! I love the orange bois. I was asleep when the draws were announced, hopefully it's on time for everyone to get an egg.

Edited by Skadi

Sent out PMs with your prizes! We have an Astrapi and two Pyros left. Please post your picks for round 2! For Pyro, one is an egg, the other is a hatchling that will gender female.

Edited by Kigyptnee

For the second round, I'm happy with any of those, so I'll just take whichever is left after the others pick :)

2 hours ago, Skadi said:

Since I might be egglocked, I'll take the Pyro hatchie.

Sent a PM! @gayrurumon will send along your second egg once we hear from Raven. :) 

5 hours ago, Anareta said:

I’d like to donate!

Name: Anareta

Lineage/Generation: Caveborn

Teleport link: Enjoy a Ke’maro below 4 days for your instant hatching needs!

This is wonderful! Don't forget to post a form to claim any influence you've earned for your kingdom, like gifting! That way, we know for sure that we don't miss anything!

@Skadi I see you have a signature for the project! Be sure to fill out a form for influence so that Mow knows to add influence for Breothia! We don't want her to miss it!

Edited by Kigyptnee

PMs sent! Once again, congratulations to everyone who participated on your new Xenos. May they serve you and your Kingdoms well!

I earned influence for my Kingdom! 

Reason: Added a link in my signature.

Influence: +1

Kingdom I belong to: Quelless’ar

I earned influence for my Kingdom! 

Reason: Donated a CB egg, Introduction of Dauphine Maia (Female 2G Aquilo), Introduction of a new pair

Influence: +8

Kingdom I belong toOccitanie

I want to introduce an offspring to the Kingdoms! (Grown up)
Name: Dauphine Maia Magiea d’Occitanie
Group Linkhttps://dragcave.net/group/228088-g08--kingdoms-intrigue
Kingdom I Belong ToOccitanie

Generation: 2
Lineagehttps://dragcave.net/lineage/Xp03R

A Fruitful Betrothal! (Marriage)

Name: Dauphine Maia Magiea d’Occitanie & Marquis Ambroise Blaise Auclair
Kingdom I Belong ToOccitanie
Lineagehttps://dragcave.net/lineage/Xp03R & https://dragcave.net/lineage/f3kj9

An egg has been laid! (Birth)
Name: Dauphine Maia Magiea d’Occitanie & Marquis Ambroise Blaise Auclair

Kingdom I Belong ToOccitanie
Lineagehttps://dragcave.net/lineage/9uKR0

Whew, alright, bit of a cascade of news and updates, but I’m hoping this matches up correctly. I didn’t fold in the same rank bonus for Dauphine Maia because I was unsure what the rules were for royal ranking, so I felt it better to abstain and allow your judgement on it. However, I did add in +2 for a 2G lineage, +1 for consistent gender as her mother since she was an Aquilo, +1 for her introduction to high society, and +1 to her betrothal to the Marquis Ambroise.