Catincanada2

ANSWERED:Wished for dragon breed’s suggestion for consideration

I am tossing this idea out because I don’t know the first thing about sprites or dragon making and can’t create it myself. 809831C5-DEA5-4494-8F0B-59583F5D775A.jpeg.8d89fcc7101fdc67d909f4a7b47efd4c.jpeg

It would be cool if someone could make a low success rate for breeding it Aeon Hybrid breed and as well a new breed that it could summon (a egg of) that could twice a year mature 1 or all of your eggs to adulthood without needing any views or clicks (I think the all would be only once in a year or year and a half, but the mature 1 egg would be once every 6 months). 

I think the new summoned dragon breed should have should have very low summon success rates and be summoned as an egg like the Avatar Guardian of Nature is and have a breed limit of 1 or 2.

I hope someone who knows how to make sprites and has made dragons before can do this, can make a Aeon hybrid that can summon a new breed that can mature 1 or more eggs to maturity without views. Maybe make the dragons matured that way unbreedable to make it fairer since otherwise someone would use it to be able to make more holiday dragons during the limited holiday breeding time.

So I leave this suggestion for anyone able to take it up and make it happen and renounce ownership of the idea although I do hope if it’s someone does it  the wiki would say ‘with permission, based off an idea by ____ ‘somewhere on the wiki drag cave page.

Anyone who takes up the idea it’s yours free to use. Please excuse the very very crappy concept picture I have no way of drawing on my phone except by using a meme generator. Feel free to alter it to make it useable (I’m thinking Aeon color body  but the hybrid’s other parent’s color head and wings and a stripe on the back of that color).

I did say I don’t know how to make a sprite or anything and can’t create this myself (as you can see I’m not good at drawing on a phone so sorry I say again I’m the crappy picture ).

This should be under dragon requests. (The subforum for this section). Also before you can make a hybrid you need the permission of the artists for both parent breeds. So start there.

Edited by DragonLady86