Arlen

ANSWERED:How do I find a catcher for an ND?

Finally.... I've gotten myself a red dragon. I want to use the 2-person method using incubation to save the ND eggy when its transferred, but I need some help. I don't know anyone personally that plays DC, and I dont want to ask any old person because they'll probably just nab the CB ND and run. How do I find someone to save my egg? And what happens next? When do I get it back?

If you have a Discord, the Unofficial Discord has a channel and ping-role dedicated to Neglected activity, including safe catching. The folks there are generally trustworthy. I can DM you the invite link if you are interested.

Once the egg is caught they should return it back to you as soon as possible. As long as the egg has regained its one day left - which is the point of the 2-person method - the purpose is fulfilled and they don't need to hold on to it any longer.

I am not allowed to use discord, sorry. It seems simple enough though. I'll just make an account on another device, give it an orange dragon, and use that to catch my eggo

edit: no I will not

Edited by Arlen

10 minutes ago, Arlen said:

I am not allowed to use discord, sorry. It seems simple enough though. I'll just make an account on another device, give it an orange dragon, and use that to catch my eggo

That's against the rules. Please don't do that, as you may get banned/burned. You could perhaps request help from posters in the Neglected thread, as most folks there can probably make their own neglecteds and not have to steal yours.

Tbh i had a feeling it would be.

Alright, I'll have a look at the thread.