jyuto

DUPLICATE:Scourgekeepers

i’m not sure where to put this thread really but my favorite dragons are scourgekeepers and i keep hoarding more of them. i recently got my 10th scourgekeeper, actually! i’ve had no luck breeding any of mine so my only choice is to keep adventuring it seems.

does anyone else have a passion for this beautiful two-headed beast? if not, what IS your favorite dragon… and where do scourgekeepers fall on the tierlist? lol

CC4CC96A-0587-422A-8DD1-4F1CFA91C1E8.jpeg

I also love them, even though it is so difficult to breed them, I have a general Group for Two-headeds

If I counted correctly, I have 61 CB ones (all from single adventuring) and 24 bred ones (no PB ones)

My goal is to breed checkers from all Two-headeds with Scourges ^^ (a difficult goal, when you only get 1 to 2 Scourges from breeding each week)

They’re horrid breeders. Three of my bred ones I got from trades, only one (my female frozen hatchie) was successfully bred by me. I like how they pair with Ghansers, though, if it wasn’t so hard to get SK eggs I’d definitely want to work on a Scourge x Ghanser stair or checker.

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.