Aie

Show trade's creation time on teleport page

At the moment, the Trading Hub shows a public trade's creation time below the trademaker's username; however, once you enter the actual teleport page to make an offer, that information is no longer visible, and to find out when the trade was made you'll have to go back and browse the hub. A lot of users write in their "wants" that they'll check offers in x hours or pick their favourite after x hours, but if you've left that particular trade open in a tab in order to offer later, it's difficult to find out when exactly that'll be, and by then, the teleport's creation time might be buried on page 4 of the hub. Having the trade's creation time visible on the Teleport page would then be beneficial.

(Personally, I often leave interesting trades open in the tabs; it could be a backup option in case another trade I'm currently offering on gets cancelled, or maybe I'm just waiting for a low-time egg to hatch in order to avoid having my offer disappear when it eventually does. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.)

ETA: And when you've already made an offer so that the trade is listed on the top of the Trading Hub page in the "Offered on Trades" section, the date and time below the trademaker's username will now mark the time of your offer, not the creation of the trade itself. This is quite counterintuitive as it's completely different from the similarly formatted and similarly placed time and date in the "Public Trades" section just beneath.

Edited by Aie

Support. I've had this issue several times. The information already exists, so simply displaying it on the teleport's page too shouldn't be an issue.

As a note though, I don't want to lose the information of when I offered on a trade. That is also useful.

Support, this would be so helpful. I'd also love to be able to see both when a trade was created and what time I offered on it in the same place.