sugarfreesugar

The Fact Game

2.ย  Cats only really started to meow so they could communicate with humans also a dog dreams of its owner when it sleeps.

Oof, I knew about the cats one. Watched a video on it a while back. It's also why cats have different meows unless communicating with each other, because different things get different people's attention! Cat fostering was a hyperfixation for a while so maybe I can pull out some of those facts in the future.

ย 

1. The word "ego" (as in having an inflated sense of self) as used in common speech does not have the same meaning as it does in Freud's elements of personality. It is one of three parts of the personality (Id, Ego, and Superego) that takes primal instincts from the id and finds acceptable ways to act on them. More info on that theoryย here, but if you read it keep in mind that there are a ton of different personality theories and this is just one of them.

Uh, the way you phrased that confuses me, but I know something about Freud's theories.

ย 

1. Hummingbirds sometimes stay overwinter in the Pacific Northwest.

2.ย  Red pandas have pseudo-thumbs.

3. Some wooly mammoths were still alive in Siberia when the Great Pyramids of Giza were built.ย 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1. Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis) berries are poisonous. The asparagus we cultivate is harvested prior to the plant reaching reproductive maturity.