Cammeraugepony

ANSWERED:Question marks automatically deleted in dragon description

I've spent the day creating descriptions for my dragons. After submitting, I usually go back to double check the formatting (sometimes it removes new lines/paragraph breaks) and also to catch any errant mistakes.

When I checked one of the dragons, I noticed a question mark was missing in the description I wrote. I tried multiple times to retype it and resubmit it, but each time it would disappear upon review. I tried adding other punctuation like a period after the question mark. The period would remain while the question mark disappeared.

To be honest, I don't care about the question mark itself but I am curious as to why this is happening and/or if this is suppossed to happen. Anyone have any clues? 

In case it matters: been playing on mobile, Ecosia browser app.

It's simply because question marks aren't allowed in descriptions: check the guidelines.

image.png.985ce75c3035a4fa4159c21411daf35e.png

I had no idea that question marks weren't allowed in descriptions! It makes sense I guess, but it prevents you from doing fun rhetorical questions... i.e. "Why does the dragon do this? Nobody knows."

IIRC someone said once it was to do with coding and the possibility of strange things happening...