Nalyua

Adventure Glitch?

Since this keeps getting lost in the Happy Birthday Thread:

I am on a pc and I am not able to select more than 3 Dragons (1 using the BSA and 2 highlighted) to my adventure party despite me having more adults. More than that will simply not highlight.

Also if I select more than 1 dragon in addition to the one using BSA it's self it will say that one or more dragon cannot be found. Despite the dragon being able to use BSA himself.

So I can only adventure with 2 Dragons. What is wrong here?

You can select multiple dragons by holding down Ctrl (or Cmd if on macOS) and clicking a dragon.

I know, obviously, because I am able to select 2 dragons. I can select 2 dragons like this, but not 3 (even though I would have 3 available). And if I select more than 1 then I will still get the error that one or more dragons cannot be found.

So there is definitely something amiss here.

Are you positive the adults you are trying to click on are available for adventuring? They haven't been used yet? 

When did this start happening, did these points ever work for you? Asking because I'm on pc and had no issue selecting 4 dragons for adventure (1 BSA and 3 highlighted) and never got a dragon not found message,  but that was yesterday (I think?) so maybe this is something that started after I did mine.

Yes because I can adventure them seperately later. I can just not add more than 2 dragons to a party and if I add more than one a dragon can not be found. So they are available for sure. Just not in the same party.