Astral_Skies

ANSWERED:Growing Dragons Glitch?

Whenever I click the ‘Growing Dragons’  link on my scroll it leads to an error page instead of where it is supposed to. Anyone else experiencing this?

Mine takes me to my eggs limit page.

Huh I also get error.

image.png.6c535952bb0cad8bd4a3cc9a1c4c1421.png

Maybe it depends on your browser (I use Opera) - I'll go try some others (I have MANY...)

OK - it's fine for me on Waterfox, Firefox, Pale Moon, Chrome, Vivaldi, Brave, iE.....

But I use St Pat's - maybe that....?

No - tried default and it's fine. Clear cache ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

What browser do you use ? Assuming Chrome - click the three dots top right; choose settings; click security and privacy, choose clear browsing data at the top (sorry; my screen grab slipped !)

image.png.655b95c2290bd69a0c12a43ed27376aa.png

and choose what you want to get rid of. (I usually run with these for "all time"; nothing below that point.)

image.png.95e2f69b311e2e770d72e490cd7a31af.png

Other browsers are very similar.

But if Miss K has the same issue, there may be something else - something that perhaps your adblocker thinks is an ad it should block, or something ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I'm having the same issue but it's not just the egg limits page. Most of the other help pages give me an error when I try to open them.

Clearing cookies worked. If you're on Chrome/Brave and don't want to clear all your cookies you can click on the padlock in the address bar, and select cookies from the menu that pops up. Then remove the one for Dragon Cave from there

Spoiler

KQAT22j.png

kf8NnUK.png

Edited by Chaos Rider