HeatherMarie

Snow Wars- damage bars don't show for everything, bug or intentional?

Let me start by saying I realize this might be intentional because of the limited space in the game, and even if it's a bug it's not game-breaking and may not be fixed this season. But if it *is* a bug, maybe it might be fixed for the 2022 holiday? 

I noticed this early in the event, when repairing damage in your fort not everything that's been damaged actually shows the damage-bars. This is especially noticeable for things like the gumdrops and icing, it doesn't look like they ever generate the damage-bars (my gumdrops get damaged constantly but no bars are shown for them).  It's also noticeable when you use the white-dragon statue to repair an area, like in this screenshot where the area clearly shows 2 damage bars and yet it shows *6* things to repair. 

image.jpeg.5c9caba3a39575c4cecf7c16731bc086.jpeg

Edited by HeatherMarie

I have only ever noticed this for the gumdrops and icing, since snow wars 2 began. I assumed it was a glitch, but it didn't bother me enough to mention it. Does this happen with any other items?

it happens with the black and white squares for the chess pieces as well as the cabin roof. I assume it's something to do with the fact they can be layered under/over other items

image.png.a868d287232c4984a586bf0cb16c9081.png

image.png.035c929a5176b110c077b97845bf4458.png

the roof is especially weird because it seemingly doesn't take damage (can't be repaired by hand) but can be repaired infinitely with the white dragon?