CottagecoreKobold

On the Game's Handling of Gender and Sex

The only reason I can think of to not do it (besides of course taking the time to make a change like this) is that sites can be blocked or filtered for having no-no words and "sex" could potentially be screened for. While "gender" is much less likely to. Besides that, I do think it's a scientific inaccuracy but then again we are talking about magical creatures. Perhaps gender is all that matters as far as reproduction goes. In which case I would suggest "Gender: Masculine" instead of "male" 

I fully support the changing of the word "gender" to "sex" in descriptions, though I can't see a need for intersex dragons.

While it would be super cool, and to some extent could reflect the real world phenomenon of intersex animals and animals that can actively change their sex, the consequences would unfortunately be cumbersome and unnecessary. It would add an entirely new level of complication to an already complex breeding game. Plus the amount of time implementing something like that would take... woof. Not quite worth it in my opinion, I'm afraid. :(

Full support for changing 'gender' to 'sex', as currently that describes the dragon's reproductive capability, it would be both more accurate and more inclusive. No support for adding in more qualities like a separate gender category.

Edited by ravensunset