camelia2

Remove password from BSA option

Update: based on answers to this topic, request polished into "add a 'no password' as 3rd option for confirmation of BSAs" 

Confirmation screen still apears with the 'ok' button but it just lacks password field just as with Corporealise

*Given we allready have auto-abandon and is an willing-done action, the 'complaints will increase' argument is not standing

*If you pick 2nd option of 'write action name' account is not protected anyway, but the annoyance stays. Plus most never get anything hacked, use secure networks and know to protect a pass. Statistically is not a legit concern.

Yesss support! As a 3rd choice for the times I don't wish to have extra protections from myself, come what may.

I used to be able to click the suggested word for the action on my phone (since I have action and not password chosen) which was much faster, but it no longer lets me do that, and I have to type out the full word. I am lazy! I also have fumble fingers and now my autocorrect suggests ABANDIN or AVANDON 🤣 (I get so many error pages for mistyping which adds yet another step!)

I already fight extremely slow internet, and slow and error-filled me, so anything to speed up the process sometimes would be grand.
   Most of the time, I don't need to be protected from myself, and take full responsibility for mistakes I make...but I still sometimes make them anyway, even with extra steps 🤷‍♀️ so I support the opting in/out choice.