Darkrat

Opt out of trick or treat/egg hunting

As the title says I would like to be able to opt out of seeing the eggs/treats when they show up especially now that previous years submissions show up rather than them going away if you get them all. 

The images are annoying in general as every refresh they change location making them hard to ignore, some however are more on the eyestrain side especially with somewhat quick bright flashes.

My suggestion is to allow people to opt out of seeing them or at least seeing them without clicking on someone else's. 

Do you not want to collect the treats? Each treat goes away after you click on it.  I wouldn't mind being able to opt-out of the treat collecting, just not sure how many people would actually use it if it was available.

if you have adblock, you can block a treat's image and it should stop them from showing up completely (at least for the rest of the day?)

Support for accessibility reasons. People who are easily distracted and people who are sensitive to flashes etc. should be able to use the site just as comfortably as everyone else.