AsymDoll13

New Animal Crossing New Horizons (since the other topic died)

Oh. So nothing of any real value unless you like to get absolutely everything I guess since the golden watering can will break like other gold tools yeah? and flowers are just....flowers lol.

Edited by smokeytripod

Pretty much. I've never had a 5 star island because I just don't care? lol

So I finally got a campsite going the other day and got Klaus from it (bleh) then I decided to time travel a bit to see who else might show up and look who I got:
JoNCqBO.jpg 

I'd be so happy if I hadn't bought a (fake) Amibo card for him off Etsy that is due tomorrow lol, ah well I got 9 others on the way with him so hopefully they don't also show up 😛 

I now have Raymond, Sasha and Marshall on my island. ❤️ I'm so happy. 

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

raymond...

amiibo, time travelling or amazing luck?

Card. xD I'm not that lucky. I did get Zucker as my like third villager, maybe fourth, on this file. 

On 11/26/2021 at 10:59 PM, AsymDoll13 said:

Honestly never got the hype behind Raymond tbh but those other 2 are actually kinda cute lol 😛.

General update on my reset island: Due to my campsite luck (see above) and the fake Amibo cards I bought( I could've probably made em myself but lazy) I now have: Octavian, Reneigh, Audie, Tank, Ellie, Hopper, Ruby, Rex, Amelia and Hans on my island, I wanted 1 of each personality type and kinda annoyingly Hans is the only smug and Rex the only lazy that appeal to me lol, the rest I'm quite content with lol.

Also finally got around to getting my island to 3*'s so I should be able to terraform it soon :D 

some of my dreamies are: 

lucky (had him but someone was playing on my switch and kicked him out.)

raymond (cat)

doc (have him)

tangy (caat)
lolly: (caaat)

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

All of those are great! Like... I like most villagers to be honest. ^^

^^ i got bettina by accident, but im never kicking her out now.

I just love Chief, but since I've had him so many times... I dunno if I want him back or not yet. 

My favorite is Sherb, I had him in my first houses at the beginning of the game !

However, since it was the first houses, I never got to see what the actual Sherb house is, he lived in a slum all this time. 😓

But now, with the DLC, the problem is solved, so I'm very happy !

On 11/28/2021 at 11:07 PM, AsymDoll13 said:

I just love Chief, but since I've had him so many times... I dunno if I want him back or not yet. 

Yes Chief, he was in my original 10 when the game came out and I refuse to let him go. My island is pretty suburban themed so his house always stood out like a sore thumb, but it gives me farm shed vibes on the outside so his house is going to be the only villager house in the rural corner of my island.

Chief.

So this thread has gotten a bit dead like the last one lol.

But anyway, recently I learnt I can build Redd a stall on Harvs Island and I can buy art from him near enough everyday, I mean first of all when did Harvs Island become actually useful? and 2nd maybe I can finally get some art for my museum cause my art wing is a bit bare lol.

Also I think I'm finally done abusing time travel since I finally got my island layout how I want, well apart from my campsite cause lord knows where I want that still but yeah xD

I love Harv's island! It's so good! Just so, so good! 

I have unlocked quite a few of them, along with the haircuts.  

On 12/15/2021 at 4:48 AM, smokeytripod said:

So this thread has gotten a bit dead like the last one lol.

But anyway, recently I learnt I can build Redd a stall on Harvs Island and I can buy art from him near enough everyday, I mean first of all when did Harvs Island become actually useful? and 2nd maybe I can finally get some art for my museum cause my art wing is a bit bare lol.

Also I think I'm finally done abusing time travel since I finally got my island layout how I want, well apart from my campsite cause lord knows where I want that still but yeah xD

its a new update! i only have katrina unlocked right now, though

I have Katrina, Lief, Sahara, Reese and Cyrus, and... that might be it. I may have one more open. I can't remember. 

11 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

its a new update! i only have katrina unlocked right now, though

Oh I guess it came with that last big update yeah? I didn't do much research on what came with it so it was a surprise to me lol.

10 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I have Katrina, Lief, Sahara, Reese and Cyrus, and... that might be it. I may have one more open. I can't remember. 

I only have Redd, Lief and that barbershop one that came for free, i'd imagine by your list you are missing Redd (by far the best one imo).

Lily is my favourite! She's so adorable!

I remember she was the 5th villager who come to my island, and now she is still there. So she actually lives in a room that is not her style lol. I'm sorry for her, but … I won't let her go.

Edited by HaiNiao