0x08

Surprise Halloween Tinsel stair lineage

Thanks to a generous user on the forums, yesterday I obtained a Tinsel hatchling with a very interesting lineage. Meet Kreepberry!Kreepberry.thumb.png.ce73346e279d635c2f60d1f0bf94bacf.png

As you can see, the female half of her lineage is all Bronze Tinsels and the male half of her lineage is all Halloween dragons. Right to left: Black Marrow (H'10), Shadow Walker (H'11), Cavern Lurker (H'12).

As far as I understand (do correct me if I'm wrong), at this point in time it's impossible to obtain new caveborn Grave Dragons (H'13)—or any caveborn old Halloween dragons, for that matter. If I could, I would totally have a male Grave Dragon be Kreepberry's mate to continue the series...*

This topic has a poll. Feel free to vote and/or share your thoughts. Thank you! :)

*Poll is closed because I now know that I can get more Grave Dragons next Halloween, so I'll try to get one in a couple months! 🤞

Edited by 0x08

Actually, for the last few years during the Halloween breeding season (and other holiday seasons as well) there has been a special holiday biome that drops only the eggs of previous years' dragons. So, you should be able to pick up a Grave egg this year at Halloween. You might have to spend quite a bit of time haunting that biome until the egg you want arrives, but it is certainly not impossible. :) Good luck!

Oooh that rocks!!! I didn't know that! That should make this spontaneous little project of mine possible :wub: Can't wait!