Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capulus

hellooo!!

heyo!! Im new to this game! its soo cool, i adore dragons! my user is Capulus :)

heres some other games I use:  flight rising, roblox , minecraft , 'fandom wiki', er- thats about it lol, i dont explore things to often ,, :,)

anyway! heres some things i like too: hyperpop ( sometimes- ) , NEON COLORZ!!   the game Creatures Of Sonaria on roblox , glitchcore , animations , drawing ( i sometimes draw- ) , talking to others, s l e e p i n g , anndd CATSSS!!! :DD ( I own about 6 :3 )

i can be hyper sometimes but i can calm down quick, so sorry about that ;<; 

i hope we can be friends! feel free to ask me any questions at all! like, anything about my pets, my drawings ect ect, dont be afraid to ask :P 

Hello and welcome! How old are your cats? Have you had them since they were kittens?

Welcome to the forum ! 🌼

How did you manage to come across Dragon Cave ? I hope you'll like the game ! 😊

20 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! How old are your cats? Have you had them since they were kittens?

only some, and most are about months old, some even a year or years, the only younger cats we have are rory, a month and gram, a kitten ( possibly, a week )

we have had about.. only 2 since they were kittens, not counting gram

17 hours ago, calona said:

Welcome to the forum ! 🌼

How did you manage to come across Dragon Cave ? I hope you'll like the game ! 😊

its an- odd story lol, i was playing a game then on on one of the forums ( it was a forums game, like this ) they said,

'please click my dragons, they might die' so, i clicked, then i saw the site, even just that amazed me and i wanted to learn more, and i really am enjoying the game so far! thank you ^^

6 hours ago, Capulus said:

its an- odd story lol, i was playing a game then on on one of the forums ( it was a forums game, like this ) they said,

'please click my dragons, they might die' so, i clicked, then i saw the site, even just that amazed me and i wanted to learn more, and i really am enjoying the game so far! thank you ^^

That's a nice way to discover DC ! I can't remember how I found it, but I guess it could be similar, it's always a bit by chance I think ! 😊

Welcome! We're glad to have you! I'm a big lover of cats myself, but only have two at the moment, and their both grumpy old things. Love them anyway though!