Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hanniballecter

good evening friends

i'm eli and i always wanted to get into dragoncave !!! but when i was a tiny baby (12) i did not understand the slightest thing about hatcheries or anything like that (because i was french and could not read english) and i had no friends so i never got into it. but now i DO have friends, and what's more, i even KNOW english ! this is truly a winning moment for me, as you might expect, and 12 year old me would be so proud right now :)

i've never been huge on dragons (i'm so sorry) but i DO love pixel art very much (and i still like dragons a lot) so i'm very happy i'm here !! outside of pixel dragon adventures my greatest newest addictions in life are :

- looking up gardening tips at 2 am, impulsively buying a bunch of seeds, and thinking i'll manage to make them germinate and everything will be fine

- petting my dear beloved cat and then when he starts attacking my hand, thinking "it's fine, his razor sharp, needle thin claws WON'T destroy me for the next few days, i won't be in great discomfort over this"

- making myself a nice cup of infusion and then promptly forgetting about it

- writing in english, and then realizing i keep writing in english as if i was writing in french, and crying over it

looking forward to meet you all !

Hello and welcome! Isn't pixel art amazing! I used to love the old NES and SNES graphics for that reason!

What do you like to grow? Vegetables, fruits, flowers, creepers?

Welcome! My first visit to here was actually kinda like that. Know nothing and just got off from the site with the 'language that I don't know' XD I came back here at 2013, which was almost five years later.

Bienvenue !! 😍

Yay a french pal ! I was exactly like you, I think I was 11 or 12 when I started and English was so hard !

But now I love collecting those pretty pixel dragons and I'm so happy to use English. 😊

J'espère que tu te plairas bien ici ! 💖

Welcome! Congrats on your growth <3

My cats do the same thing to me, it's a vicious circle but somehow I can't help myself. At least they don't breathe fire 😉

thank you all so much for the warm welcome 🤗
unfortunately for now im not growing much i just received the seeds a few days ago... but i got parsley, basil, lavander and thyme !!! we'll see if i have any beginners luck...

coucou calona :D it looks like my experiences are universal huh !!! well learning english was gonna be very useful for my studies... but most importantly it allows me to play websites like these :)

cats are so fluffy and nice to pet, i wonder if itd be so nice to pet dragons ? the breathing fire bit might not be the only setback..