Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EarlGreyGlitch

Old Friends, New Places!

Hello Hello!

I'm EarlGreyGlitch, (thank goodness for the new ability to change usernames, didn't have the best ideas in high school)! I've actually been a member on DragCave since 2015, but this is my first time on the Forum itself! I'm a huge fan of collecting games in general (Pokémon, Pocket Frogs, you name it) so when I was introduced to DragCave in high school I was all in. Usually I like making my own lineages from cave born dragons, but I've lately been working on filling out my Encyclopedia entries to the max - there's something very satisfying about filling in all the blanks. 

My favorite dragon is probably the Royal Blue, but the first one I ever picked up from the cave was a Turpentine (on someone else's scroll, who was teaching me the ropes) so I have a special spot for them. I also *love* figuring out Hybrid pairings and have my hybrids highlighted on my scroll. 

I look forward to interacting with y'all! Here's to another great six plus years! :)

Hello and welcome! I take it you're an Earl Grey fan?

I'll have to look up Pocket Frogs, I've never heard of it. I do love Pokemon, though, and while I won't be getting the Diamond and Pearl remakes for the Switch (Platinum was my favorite from that generation) I am looking forward to Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Finally Arceus gets its own game. :wub: 

My favorite dragon is the Guardian. :) 

Welcome !

I get what you say, I can't choose my favorite dragon but my first was a White dragon, so they are special to me for that 😊

On 7/9/2021 at 7:04 AM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I take it you're an Earl Grey fan?

I've actually never tried it! My siblings and I all decided to have tea-based usernames (not sure why now that I think about it). But it's definitely an improvement from the random letter and numbers I chose as a teenager. XD