Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poem_the_Dragon

Hi I’m new but please tell me if I’m doing anything wrong.

So I just made an account and I’m very happy to be here, I don’t know if this is right but I don’t know how anything works yet. A little help would be great :) thanks. I look forward to meeting you guys.

Hello and welcome! Don't worry, you did your introduction right. ;) What kind of help are you looking for? If you want to learn how to raise your dragons and use the forum you can post in The Mentoring Project and ask for help. We're here to answer your questions and teach you how to play the game. I'm a mentor, and you're welcome to PM me as well should you need help.

Sorry to ask but how do I do this mentoring project. I find I’m very bad at navigating sites, forums. And all that. Thanks.

Welcome, @Poem_the_Dragon! You did it right. :)

You posted in the Mentoring Project thread here:

Because it is a holiday weekend, and a lot of people are traveling this week and next week, it may be a day or two before someone responds, depending on who’s around the forum. Someone will definitely get with you and you will have a mentor! I sent a PM to a mentor on the “mentor list” in that thread. I’m sure you’ll be hearing from someone in that thread to pair you with a mentor. ^_^

Welcome, don't worry too much about navigating the forum, everyone will be happy to help ! 😊

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here 💜 Everyone here is super nice, i'm with what calona said.