Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hatsutori

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I've been playing for a while and I'm still confused.

Playing for a period of time, essentially as a collection of games to play, about the breeding and breeding of dragons, do not know where the relevant information should go to see.

Foreigners... English is not very good, can communicate through the translator, please forgive me.

Hello and welcome! I would recommend requesting a mentor in The Mentoring Project thread. If you post there that you would like some help, a mentor will assist you. You should also mention which language is easiest for you so we can try to match you up with a native speaker. I'm a mentor, if you need any help please feel free to PM me!

Your English was also fine. :) 

On 6/24/2021 at 10:53 PM, Hatsutori said:

Playing for a period of time, essentially as a collection of games to play, about the breeding and breeding of dragons, do not know where the relevant information should go to see.

Foreigners... English is not very good, can communicate through the translator, please forgive me.

Hi @Hatsutori, welcome to DC! ^_^

The Mentoring Project was so helpful to me. They have mentors who speak different languages, so check in the mentor list and see if you see your language listed. :) 

You can also post in that thread and say your preferred language, what hours you will generally be around on the forum, and request a mentor. Someone will PM you. Or, you can choose a mentor from the list and PM (PM=private message) them. Once you have connected with a mentor, they will post that they are mentoring you.

I loved having a mentor to answer my questions. I had a lot of questions! What I loved about it is that I could learn things at my own pace. This game is fun, but it can be kind of complicated. There are lists of terms, but it is kind of hard to assimilate as a new player. I found that having a mentor helped me so much when I would run across something that I did not understand.

Here is the thread where you can request a mentor:

You will find many helpful people on the forums. But nothing takes the place of having your very own assigned mentor, officially assigned to you, and specified in the thread. This way, you know exactly who to go to when you have questions.  You will also get answers to your questions faster when you work with a mentor. In the meantime, if smaller things come up, you can always ask in “tiny little questions” or help. But your mentor will be able to take care of most any question you have. 

Have fun on Dragon Cave! :nyan: