trystan

A-Z Song Titles

My Spirit will Go On

(DragonForce)

Edited by Little-Star

Cadence Of Her Last Breath

(Nightwish)

@blahhave you looked at my lyrical lineages? 11 NW songs done so far, including GSOE. And also High Hopes, which is technically a Pink Floyd song, but I like the NW version as performed at the End of an Era concert much better. Currently working on The Poet and the Pendulum, and hoping the Valentine's break will make for more cooperative dragons when I get back to it in a few days. *grumbles about ratios and always getting the wrong breed for the checker* Anyway, while AP-hunting last night, I saw that the parent of an egg I looked at had the code "EmpuV" (caps messed), which could stand for Emppu Vuorinen, so after giggling, I looked to see if there was an Emppu code out there. Then I figured, hey, why not try to go for the whole band? It's a long shot, I'm not as active as I used to be, but I figured it's worth trying. (And now I'm off to fix my sig, because I just realized I forgot Troy!)

Describe

Perfume Genius

@catstaff I haven't but I really should! I never have the patience for long checkers anymore and naming has become so difficult with so many names being taken. But I also still have so many feelings about Marco leaving that I'm technically still on a Nightwish break. I'll keep an eye out for those codes though. :D