Sanguivora

Inuyasha

I've been watching i on and off since I was a kid. I'm trying to finish it but stopped again close to the end. Have to finish this so I can watch the sequel.

I love Inuyasha, but I haven't been able to get hold of the full series to rewatch it for quite awhile now. Streaming services only seem to have the first season and nothing else :(

I was honestly obsessed with Inu for about five years. So much so that my gmail was/is "kagomestwin" 😅

I tried to get back into it for Yashahime but could not get over the whole twins mom controversy. (Save this for after you finish the original series- reading about it now could be major spoilers!!!)

oh gosh. This was my first true anime if you don't count stuff like Pokemon and Yugioh. I have been a massive fan of this for years. I think I got the first movie when I was.... 14? 15? and I'm in my early 30's now.

This entire series is amazing! I need to watch the sequel series. My favorite character is Kirara, Sango's adorable fiery kitty companion. If I could pick to have any critter in all of anime as my friend/pet it'd be her. Hands down. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are tied for 2nd place with Sango bringing up 3rd and Miroku taking 4th with Koga rounding out the top 5. Kagura gets an honorable mention, too.

animesher.com_demon-kirara-manga-1721672.gif.1d52f3ccd37b2ee0c7aae2f729763fb5.gif