MessengerDragon

Send a cookie to the user above!

In the past people have made threads like this when sending events like this were going on, but I couldn't find one for this year's cookies yet.

The principle is simple. Make a post saying that you are sending a cookie to the person who posted before you. Then send a cookie to that person! The next person to come along will send you a cookie, and thus the cycle of cookie-sending will continue. ;)

If your scroll name is different to your forum name and/or is not in your signature, put it in your post so that the next person knows who to send to!

Have fun!

Since there's nobody above me, I'll just send a cookie to a random person to start us off. :D

Edited by MessengerDragon
Edit: cookie sent to a random recipient!

@Daypaw

Is your scrollname also "Daypaw"? I made you a deranged turtle* and I want to make sure I don't offend the wrong person.

*open to interpretation

@NineYes it is! I'll send you one also, since you're now above me :P

Edit: AAAA I love the turtle, thank you!

Edited by Daypaw
Turtle love

Sent a flower XD 

my scroll is in my sig btw

Edited by Moriaty

Doing this on my phone, so the cookies don't look very artistic. 😆

Will send to above. 

I love this thread! I was hoping someone would make a thread for this. 

Sent one to Arlessiar <33

^^

Sent you a cookie!

My scroll is 'teardroponfire'.

@Moriaty that cookie is amazing! Thank you!

Edited by Tetelestai

5 minutes ago, Tetelestai said:

^^

Sent you a cookie!

My scroll is 'teardroponfire'.

I swear it's a holly hatchi even though it's got EXTRA long neck1282415477_ScreenShot2020-12-25at1_19_27AM.thumb.png.045f133de217fe75f4ac6e68d233ccda.png

(I'm gonna screenshot everything I send now b/c then I'd at least have a record of what I've drawn in case something goes wrong and the image break again

Edited by Moriaty

8 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

I swear it's a holly hatchi even though it's got EXTRA long neck1282415477_ScreenShot2020-12-25at1_19_27AM.thumb.png.045f133de217fe75f4ac6e68d233ccda.png

(I'm gonna screenshot everything I send now b/c then I'd at least have a record of what I've drawn in case something goes wrong and the image break again

My god that's impressive, I just had to comment on it lol! I'll send you a cookie now, but don't expect anything this fancy as I suck when it comes to designing! 

17 minutes ago, LostFate said:

Sent to above. :)

what's your scroll name? I tried checking out scroll called lostfate but that one has nothing written on it (though it does exist

I'll send a dragon to you once I have your scroll name but it'll take a while XD And it might not be artistic

EDIT: so I traced your activity back to a post you made in Jan 6 about 2018 snow fort, where a link is included with a scroll name "Sempra". I hope it is the right scroll b/c I'm sending this last cookie before going to bed (almost 2am for me lol I'm so high from all the new game and egg release) and I hope it's reached the right person XD 

407492634_ScreenShot2020-12-25at1_51_37AM.thumb.png.f1d4e4eaeb9925cd89c8aad6fc10d653.png

It would seem like all the dragons I draw have long necks...?

Edited by Moriaty

Oooops, I forgot. Your tracing is correct, my scroll is Sempra. :D  Sending cookie (but I am not much of an artist).

Cookie delivery for you ^^

'teardroponfire'

(Sorry, had super mario brothers on my brain)

0011q.png

Edited by Tetelestai

Sent to above! 

Scroll: Bambi_2229