Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonderfultoyland

yo..

i'm new here... ive been playing on the dragcave site for a day or so and went to the forums to look for help with the runestone tile puzzle in the valkemarian tales game. (im not terribly smart i've been at it for like 2 hours lol) attempted to add to a thread about it, and realized i was logged out? okay, lesson learned, i suppose my site and forum accounts must be separate. made a forum account... logged in.... suddenly all the forums that were shown to me as a guest have vanished ..?!?!? what gives? i guess this is what it means to be a noob. i hope somebody can explain cuz i sure as heck can't look it up in the help forum :P thanks.

oh, and an introduction. i'm alex. i'm really into virtual pet sites and 00s-style social games, which is what led me to dragon cave. its pretty cool so far. it seems exceedingly simple on the surface, but there's a whole lot more beyond just clicking on eggs that i have yet to discover. all in due time... i want to figure out the tile puzzle at the mo, lol. see you all around.

Hello and welcome! You don't get access to most of the forums until your account's been approved. You should be good to go now!

Now you have me worried about that puzzle. ;) 

Hello, welcome! :D There are several guides on the forums of how to complete the puzzle- I had to use one, two! There's also this section of the Wiki with helpful info on the game (warning for spoilers, of course)! Also, feel free to let me or anyone else on the forums know if you need help with other DC stuff :D

4 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! You don't get access to most of the forums until your account's been approved. You should be good to go now!

Now you have me worried about that puzzle. ;) 

thanks for the help!!

3 hours ago, Paintra said:

Hello, welcome! :D There are several guides on the forums of how to complete the puzzle- I had to use one, two! There's also this section of the Wiki with helpful info on the game (warning for spoilers, of course)! Also, feel free to let me or anyone else on the forums know if you need help with other DC stuff :D

had no idea there was a wiki O_O i mean. obviously, especially considering how long this game has been around. thank you also for the help ^_^