Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drshadowcipher

Ello, I new-ish

Hello! This is my first time on the Dragon Cave Forums and the reason I came here was to ask a question about Frozen Hatchlings. I found this game from a Signiture of a friend on Flight Rising so I ended up joining. I also joined a game called MagiStream but I haven’t been on there in forever. I’m not completely new to Dragon Cave itself, just here. I have 97 Unique Breeds and 14 eggs/hatchlings atm. I have joined a few Fan Sites like Allure and Dragon Drop Soup. The second I haven’t been on in a while. I’m happy to be here and I know I’m not going to be too active.

Question on Forzen Hatchlings:

Do they count towards your Hatchling Count or are they counted as Adults? Or just neither? The reason I ask for adults is do they count for the Raffle things? I honestly feel that’d be a quick way to get the count and not very fair if so.

Hello and welcome! Frozen hatchlings count towards adults for trophy purposes (if you are still leveling up your trophy), but for raffles I believe it takes adults, frozen hatchlings don't count. :) 

Hello, welcome to the forums! The requirements for the raffles are often intentionally easy to accomplish, so that freezing doesn't give anyone in particular an advantage because some people can't meet the requirements. Generally, even if you just joined, you can join the raffle for that much! No matter how many dragons you grow up, it doesn't increase your chances of winning, so older players don't have any advantage over brand new ones (so long as they both enter!)