Paintra

Extreme Lag on Action Pages

I know I've seen many people mention it, but I wanted to make a  thread to report on this issue since it seems to be different than the other lag issues.

There's a ton of lag on the actions pages, including sub-actions like breed and abandon. I've encountered several 504 errors in the process of trying to breed or abandon eggs. I'm on Windows 10, using Microsoft Edge. I also have an advertisement removal subscription, so I don't believe ads are effecting the loading times at all.

Has there been any official word on what the cause of this might be?

ETA: Seems to have gotten better in the past few minutes. Anyone else notice a change?

Edited by Paintra

I've been getting this message frequently, for the last few days, when I try to change the order of my dragons.  I use Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge too. 

This page isn’t working right now

dragcave.net can't currently handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I've been getting the actual tombstone page - I was trying to use fertility earlier - that was the WORST - I just got a 404. And naming just kept circling and going back to asking me to enter the name. I got them at about the 4th attempt. It really is getting worse. And it's ONLY DC - it isn't happening on any other site.

Still happening for me (right now, in fact); not getting 404's thankfully but everything on the action pages takes and AGE to load.