Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aquatic

Hello...!

Hi! I'm completely new to the forums. I played Dragon Cave before, but didn't interact and quit. (I do not have my log in details, it is not now a second account.)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! I don't really know how stuff works, so any tips are appreciated!

Edit: How do I add a forum signature?

Hello and welcome! To start, I suggest you add your eggs to fansites, to get them the view they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. They'll hatch once they have enough views and reach 4d left (they won't hatch before the 4d point), then the process repeats for the hatchlings. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. I don't recommend adding your dragons to fansites when they're too young, as that can lead to them getting sick (softshell) and dying. I usually wait until 6d10h left to add them. 

You can also request a mentor in The Mentoring Project if you want someone who can teach you how to play the game and navigate the forums.

I'm a mentor myself, so please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

To edit your signature, now that you're approved, select your username under the header, and select Account Settings. Select Signature and you can edit your signature from there. :) 

Welcome to the forums! Everyone here has offered great advice so far :) Hope to see you around!