JapanRocks

Egg of the red Xol Dragon not unlocking in encyclopedia

As the title said, the egg part of the encyclopedia doesn't unlock for the red Xol Dragon. 

xol.png

Are you clicking on red Xol eggs in the hatcheries?

The red ones on your own scroll won't count because they were blue first and counted toward the blue count.

Edited by purplehaze

18 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Are you clicking on red Xol eggs in the hatcheries?

The red ones on your own scroll won't count because they were blue first and counted toward the blue count.

Ooooohhh. No I've never clicked one. Thanks for the info! But does this mean the same thing will happen to vampire eggs?

Edited by JapanRocks

19 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Eggs actually should count in the encyclopedia as the red alt upon incubating. I'll have this fixed soon.

That's what I mean, I think--it's tough to find red eggs because I think a lot of folks incubate the purple one when it's ready to hatch as soon as it's incubated.

10 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

That's what I mean, I think--it's tough to find red eggs because I think a lot of folks incubate the purple one when it's ready to hatch as soon as it's incubated.

Sorry, I specifically meant eggs you *own* should start counting as red alts when you make them red.

The same thing happens in other cases (e.g. sunrise eggs turn to sunset eggs in the encyclopedia when they hatch as sunsets, and biting an egg counts as a vampire)

1 hour ago, TJ09 said:

Sorry, I specifically meant eggs you *own* should start counting as red alts when you make them red.

The same thing happens in other cases (e.g. sunrise eggs turn to sunset eggs in the encyclopedia when they hatch as sunsets, and biting an egg counts as a vampire)

Ah--thanks! :)