Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

battica

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hello! I'm brand new and I have no idea what I'm doing. I got some eggs, I put them in, I guess, hatcheries? But I'm still a bit fuzzy on what's going on. Maybe its because its super late at night and I should be sleeping instead of looking at cute pixel dragons. 🤷‍♀️ Anyway hi, I'm happy to be here.

Hello and welcome! Yes, you are correct, you add your eggs to hatcheries, also called fansites, to get them the view they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. They'll hatch once they have enough views and reach 4d left (they won't hatch before the 4d point), then the process repeats for the hatchlings. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Hello, welcome! :D I'd recommend that you wait to put your eggs in hatcheries until they reach less than 6 days left, or otherwise they might get sick!

Welcome to DC!  As Paintra said, waiting until an egg has six days left to live is a good move - whenever I try to put them in hatcheries earlier than that, they manage to get sick without fail. ;) But otherwise, putting your eggs/hatchlings in a couple hatcheries will help them grow up without a problem!