Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

5 hours ago, galleri said:

@IzzyCat91 big hugs

Thanks. Physically feeling better now, still having mild sads for no apparent reason, but it'll pass, it always does.

25 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I snuck into Lagie's house and took photos.

HOLY LEGOS BATMAN! THAT'S AMAZING!!

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

XD

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

HOLY LEGOS BATMAN! THAT'S AMAZING!!

It is, isn't it? I wish it actually was mine! (It's not, alas.)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

My outside bench that some of my planters sit on finally gave up the ghost last night. The cats use it to launch themselves up onto the wall so I guess tomorrow's project is repairs (and failing that, Monday's will be replace). Sigh.

@IzzyCat91 *hugs* Hope you're feeling better this morning (or afternoon!). 💖

I've found that dye comes off of skin really nicely with acne washes/pads that contain Salicylic Acid, even ones as low as 0.5% so it's still gentle on the skin. I think the pads are called Stridex in the USA but I just use Oxy because Canada can't get Stridex lol. (Works ok on my porcelain sink too!)

8 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That is just awesome!!!! 

Voting is up on the DC Photography Contest! Come vote!

Edited by galleri

1,100+ today! 😮 It was busy!

Still bright and sunny. I'm glad the forecast thunderstorms stayed well clear.

4 hours ago, sleepymuggle said:

@IzzyCat91 *hugs* Hope you're feeling better this morning (or afternoon!). 💖

I've found that dye comes off of skin really nicely with acne washes/pads that contain Salicylic Acid, even ones as low as 0.5% so it's still gentle on the skin. I think the pads are called Stridex in the USA but I just use Oxy because Canada can't get Stridex lol. (Works ok on my porcelain sink too!)

I am feeling better today, thank you :3

and good to know! I'll have to look into those! Thanks!

Guys, make sure you update your Google Chrome, since apparently there was a hack? 

i mean, i would....update my chrome, that is.  my chromebook was at "end-of-support" back in September of '21 XD  there isn't a new update for my chrome on my phone yet, just checked.

worked today from.... ready? 11:15 to 3:45. yep. XD 

went to target to get more plates to match the ones i got yesterday.  nothing fancy.  also bought a pair of sneakers XD - silly Target trap *sigh*

hubby is out in Pittsburgh, he'll be home with younger daughter tomorrow :) 

thanks Asym!

i'll be on the lookout for updates on my phone.

Edited by trystan

7 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Guys, make sure you update your Google Chrome, since apparently there was a hack? 

Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and updated my laptop because I do have Chrome on it, although I never use it. I'll have to figure out how to update it on my phone later. I almost never use my phone for the internet, but again it does have Chrome on it and that's what I would use if I did need to.

Greetings, i'm still alive. Somehow. Character creation is so much fun. Wish I had an actual medium to spur it.

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Ah! I gotta get an egg! lol

Same!! I just thought of this! 

Thankful I use Brave as a browser. 

22 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Greetings, i'm still alive. Somehow. Character creation is so much fun. Wish I had an actual medium to spur it.

yay for being alive!

5 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Hooray for life! :)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny. I had six cats awaiting breakfast this morning, and a seventh arrived shortly thereafter.

Laundry must wait till the laundry room opens at eight.

Happy first of May!

Happy May 1st/Beltane!

It's currently thunder/lightening here (getting ready to storm)

11 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Greetings, i'm still alive.

Good to know, MP!

Cloudy and cool here and threatening rain.

Hoping for a family Zoom today and maybe family Mothers Day dinner next week.

I'm late for breakfast, but I will still grab some of those yummy Belgian waffles! ;)

7 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Happy May 1st/Beltane!

It's currently thunder/lightening here (getting ready to storm)

Stay safe!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Hoping for a family Zoom today and maybe family Mothers Day dinner next week.

Have fun!

Laundry done (though I had to line dry everything as the dryer only half did the job), shower curtain changed, cleaning up of a living room shelf underway (have decided I need some organizers for it so I can't finish today). Oh, and managed to rebuild the wooden bench in my yard, with nails, so hopefully it will last a while longer, and the cats will be happy.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Stay safe!

It came and went in like 10 minutes and now it's humid, hot, and muggy lol but thank you :3

UUUUUGGGGHHHH I don't wanna work today.

Almost finished with this second bee. My hand hurts from all the rows I've been doing at such a tight tension. Ouch. lol

hullo MP!

happy Beltane!

asym, ouch. {{hugs}}

worked 10 to 2:30, futzed around the house, fed the cats, put now-washed sheets back younger daughter's bed, and i'll bet they'll be covered in cat fur again in a few days!

went dragon hunting, and now i only need 5 more CBs for my 20 Week challenge lineage! *woot*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny!

I have a few errands to run and then the day is mine.

We caught the wrong ginger last night. Sirius was unimpressed. :P

12 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

So close to being finished... Help. xD

You can do it, but maybe rest the hands a bit first?

Good morning CPA! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor.... Oops! Got lost there channeling Mr. Rogers. XD

It is indeed a beautiful day, though. Bright, sunny, and not too cold. I will be walking with friends today and couldn't ask for a more perfect day to do it.

Family Zoom last night was a bit disappointing. Granddaughter was nowhere to be seen. She was playing over at the neighbor's. :( It was good to see everyone else, but still...

morning all.

younger daughter is back on this side of the state, but i won't see her again until sometime thursday night..... she's at her boyfriend's until thursday morning, and then her and another friend are seeing Little Shop of Horrors, on actual Broadway :)

she'll be home for that weekend, but after dinner on mother's day, she goes back to pittsburgh, for a three week job at a theatre out there - assistant stage manager for a production of Rigoletto!

and they she's home, for a little bit, but i'm sure she has something else lined up for the summer too.

in dragon news, i have all my CB antareans, and just need three more (CB) Nebulas!! woo! :D